What We Do
Between July 2015 and June 30th 2016, Rebuilding Together Tampa Bay volunteers completed more than 800 hours of service in home repairs, which has served homeowners all over the Tampa Bay area. From RTTB's Residential Repairs and Rehabilitation program to our Building Healthier Neighborhoods program, we are proud of the lasting impact that RTTB and our supporters continue to make in our communities.
To be eligible for free home repairs, you must meet the minimum following requirements:
- Property must be an owner-occupied single-family house, condominium or town home in Hillsborough and Pinellas County, but owner cannot have additional properties nor receive income from rental properties.
- **If you are a Pinellas County Resident and run into any problems completing your application please contact the Pinellas County Program Manager, Teresa Van Alstine at 727-280-6543 or email@example.com**
- Applicant have owned home for at least two years.
- Applicant must be current with all local taxes, mortgage payments, homeowner association fees and assessments. (Not behind on payments!)
- Homeowner's insurance. Proof of current homeowner's insurance WILL be required!
- Applicant must not have a reverse mortgage or second mortgage. This also includes any other loans backed by your home.
- SHIP Program: For the SHIP program, a resident of the home must be receiving disability (SSDI)
- *120% of AMI (shown in graph). Amounts include gross income from all sources of adult household members.
- Mobile or manufactured homes are not eligible for this program.
- Note: not all of the questions on the application will apply to you; however, your information must be complete and accurate.
- Once we receive the funding to do the work on your home, we will contact you for additional information.
How to Apply
- Meet Eligibility Requirements
- Fill out Homeowners Application
- Submit to RTTB